Unless otherwise indicated on the quote, the work includes all labour, materials, paint and equipment required to complete the project, including:
– Removal and replacement of electrical face plates.
– Priming of new, unprimed wood and drywall prior to application of finish coat(s).
– Patching and sanding of minor dents and scratches on walls and ceilings prior to application of finish coat(s).
– Protection of surfaces and objects not being painted with tape, paper, poly and drop sheets, as required.
– Scraping, sanding and filling, as applicable, of any peeling areas to prepare surfaces for painting.
– Broom clean condition at the end of each day and full clean up at the end of the project, including
removal of any garbage, proper disposal of paint and other products, sweeping and vacuuming. Due to plaster repairs, there will likely be settlement of dust particles post-painting. Some dusting may be required by the client following project completion.
To prepare and paint the interior of your home, including all labour, materials, paint and equipment. Supply and application of a full two coats of top quality paint products will be included with a two year limited warranty.